Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
For those of you with dogs on climbing trips
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
Page 5 of 5.  <<First   <Prev   3  4  5
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
Jun 13, 2012
bacon
Craig is a bitter old man I feel sorry for his dog Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
Joined Mar 11, 2012
355 points
Ellenor is a professional troll. It is amazing to watch her/him/alien work. She/he/alien always gets someone worked up and then I get to laugh. Rock on Trolls!
Administrator
Jun 13, 2012
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after...
Elena Sera Jose wrote:
OK I have an idea for both if you: go on a trip to Eastern Europe I suggest Estonia ( tall skinny Scandinavian blond bombshells husky enough to carry serious backpacks, cool accents kinda dry sence of humor but some dig it) and you nous should get yourselves a bride each! How bout that?!


I've been to Riga. I've been to Odessa. I've been to Istanbul. I've been to Rhodos. I'm fairly familiar with eastern Europe. I have a wife. She's from Mexico. I'm quite well traveled. I don't recall seeing many bombshells anywhere but Greece. Btw, what does the word "nous" mean? I'm not familiar with "sence" either. I don't usually like serious backpacks. I like the ones that get down to business when needed, but aren't afraid to crack a joke every once in a while.
Jake Jones
From Richmond, VA
Joined Jul 30, 2011
1,126 points
Jun 13, 2012
bacon
Jake Jones wrote:
I've been to Riga. I've been to Odessa. I've been to Istanbul. I've been to Rhodos. I'm fairly familiar with eastern Europe. I have a wife. She's from Mexico. I'm quite well traveled. I don't recall seeing many bombshells anywhere but Greece. Btw, what does the word "nous" mean? I'm not familiar with "sence" either. I don't usually like serious backpacks. I like the ones that get down to business when needed, but aren't afraid to crack a joke every once in a while.

Oh Mexico! Nice! Does she climb?
Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
Joined Mar 11, 2012
355 points
Jun 13, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Pea...
Elena Sera Jose wrote:
Oh Mexico! Nice! Does she climb?



No, but she escaladas.
Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Joined Jan 1, 2001
1,532 points
Jun 13, 2012
bacon
Stich wrote:
No, but she escaladas.

She is probably a good cook I tell ya. That's always nice when u come from a climbing trip and starving. Nice!
Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
Joined Mar 11, 2012
355 points
Jun 13, 2012
 Morning Dew ,self portrait
Stich wrote:
No, but she escaladas.

Thank you,Thank you, stich
s.price
From PS,CO
Joined Dec 1, 2010
1,366 points
Jun 13, 2012
 Morning Dew ,self portrait
Elena Sera Jose wrote:
She is probably a good cook I tell ya. That's always nice when u come from a climbing trip and starving. Nice!

Way to stereotype.
s.price
From PS,CO
Joined Dec 1, 2010
1,366 points
Jun 13, 2012
My navigator keeps me from getting lost
Jake Jones wrote:
+1. Well, obviously crag dweller is a dog lover. That much is for sure. Do you take him/her climbing? Look at that. Right back on topic.


I am and I do bring her to the crag when the scenario is right. She happily relaxes in the sun at the base of whatever climb I'm on. Sometimes, though, she does get in the way. When the sunniest, most comfortable spot happens to be right in the middle of the trail, she will lay there on her back flashing everyone who walks by.

And, occasionally, she brings a bit too much curiosity with her to the crag and wants to wander around checking out other climbers packs. That's when I teach her how a cam and clove hitch work. It's a good thing she doesn't have thumbs or she'd probably figure out that a clove hitch is adjustable.
Crag Dweller
From New York, NY
Joined Jul 17, 2006
274 points
Jun 13, 2012
bacon
Crag Dweller wrote:
I am and I do bring her to the crag when the scenario is right. She happily relaxes in the sun at the base of whatever climb I'm on. Sometimes, though, she does get in the way. When the sunniest, most comfortable spot happens to be right in the middle of the trail, she will lay there on her back flashing everyone who walks by. And, occasionally, she brings a bit too much curiosity with her to the crag and wants to wander around checking out other climbers packs. That's when I teach her how a cam and clove hitch work. It's a good thing she doesn't have thumbs or she'd probably figure out that a clove hitch is adjustable.

Craig is it your wife or your dog u r talking bout? Btw love love love homemade Mexican food ( Thanx to my coworkers)
Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
Joined Mar 11, 2012
355 points
Jun 13, 2012
Who the hell is craig. mitchy
From nunya gotdamn business.
Joined Aug 29, 2009
16 points
Jun 13, 2012
mitchy wrote:
Who the hell is craig.


The guy that owns Crag's List.
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
130 points
Elena do you even work? Maybe there is a big room full of trolls somewhere? You all have a forum that you work on for that day?
Jun 13, 2012
Chillin' at City of Rocks
mitchy wrote:
Who the hell is craig.


Craig is in the middle of nowhere......
Princess Mia
From Vail
Joined May 22, 2006
427 points
Jun 13, 2012
 Morning Dew ,self portrait
Mia Tucholke wrote:
Craig is in the middle of nowhere......

Indeed
s.price
From PS,CO
Joined Dec 1, 2010
1,366 points
Jun 13, 2012
Andrew Gram wrote:
Don't bring your dog on climbing trips. I love my Irish Wolfhound, but he goes on dog trips and not climbing trips.

+10000
Price
From SLC, UT
Joined Apr 29, 2007
324 points
Jun 13, 2012
personal photo
Elena Sera Jose wrote:
tall skinny Scandinavian blond bombshells, cool accents !

Send me one for wife, but dog stays in old country. Only girl.
Or, you keep dog. Much jerky, new fur hat keep brain warmer.



Really, while dogs are cool, dogs at the crag are not so hot.
Mic Fairchild
From Boulder
Joined Jan 14, 2003
401 points
Jun 13, 2012
0
Dogshit ? Geeze first it was cattle farts depleting the ozone layer NOW I have to worry about dogshit at the crag . And after reading even further I have to watch out for cattle farting- dogshitting- Eastern European women who like to be abused while digging for gold ????

No wonder everyone wants to bring a dog along , maybe there is a Bigfoot after all!
It's just not ape like , it's more Eastern European .....

And btw Eastern Promisses is as laughable to Russians as Vertical Limit is to us climbers.

Oh yes one more note I have many Eastern European friends who goaded me into adding that last bit.

So Elena wtf are you ( suka???? Da) да я немного русски. Get over yourself you laughable halfwit.
iceman777
From Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 19, 2007
65 points
Jun 13, 2012
bacon
iceman777 wrote:
Dogshit ? Geeze first it was cattle farts depleting the ozone layer NOW I have to worry about dogshit at the crag . And after reading even further I have to watch out for cattle farting- dogshitting- Eastern European women who like to be abused while digging for gold ???? No wonder everyone wants to bring a dog along , maybe there is a Bigfoot after all! It's just not ape like , it's more Eastern European ..... And btw Eastern Promisses is as laughable to Russians as Vertical Limit is to us climbers. Oh yes one more note I have many Eastern European friends who goaded me into adding that last bit. So Elena wtf are you ( suka???? Da) да я немного русски. Get over yourself you laughable halfwit.

Deude freakin watch yo little mouth....no? Btw u don't speak no Russian u dumb a$$
Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
Joined Mar 11, 2012
355 points
Jun 13, 2012
0
Ok I'll bite ! I'm bored anyway.I don't know why I even bother I don't give a shit .
It's kind of like Picken your nose or scratching your ass.... sometimes it's just gota be done.

Ahem ....

Doodette learn to freaking spell !

AND corrupted by the US of A ? Really ? So if my country is that bad why don't you go back where you came from???? Last time I checked the Euro was still out pacing the dollar ( know the old Russian saying dollars are for spending n Euros are for saving? Ok
It used to be rubles but even your drug clouded/ retarded mind should get the point)да?

And while we're at it quit talking out yer ass about Eastern Europe something you obviously know nothing about!

Ok trollette troll away in your illiterate redardeeze ....
iceman777
From Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 19, 2007
65 points
Administrator
Jun 14, 2012
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after...
FrankPS wrote:
The guy that owns Crag's List.


Hahaha. Damn you and your wit Frank.
Jake Jones
From Richmond, VA
Joined Jul 30, 2011
1,126 points
Jun 15, 2012
A dog should only be allowed at crags if wearing a proper helmet Lucas L.
Joined Apr 4, 2011
0 points


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 5 of 5.  <<First   <Prev   3  4  5
Beyond the Guidebook:
The Definitive Climbing Resource
Inspiration & Motivation
to Fuel Your Run
Next Generation Mountain
Bike Trail Maps
Backcountry, Sidecountry
& Secret Stashes
Better Data. Better Tools.
Better Hikes!