Distinction between Injuries, Training, and Accidents.

By nicelegs
From Denver
Nov 14, 2013
I really don't like the way that the forums separate out between the aforementioned.

It doesn't seem appropriate to ask about a sore toe or finger next to a dude who fell and swallowed his femur.

Injuries are part of training or at least they are when done wrong. That hardly puts them in company with Ammon and his foot or Christian on the Diamond.

I would suggest a "Climbing Accidents" forum or "Accident and Injury Analysis" where it's about people who got hurt. This should be different than the Memorial we already have.

I think injuries should be called "tweaks, strains and pops" and should either be a subgroup of "Training" or right under training on the menu.

Cause seriously guys, I have a sore toe and I don't know where to tell you about it.

By Taylor J
From new mexico, new england
Nov 14, 2013
My home project.... <br /> <br /><em>Eds. It may be called "The Compactor".</em>
I would say your thinking too much id like to see more posts related to climbing in some form or another, than to critique the lay out of mp....

By nicelegs
From Denver
Nov 15, 2013

By Mark E Dixon
From Sprezzatura, Someday
Nov 15, 2013
At the BRC
nicelegs wrote:

I think you just spell it the way it sounds.

By Taylor J
From new mexico, new england
Nov 19, 2013
nicelegs wrote:
Just like using the correct form of you're, commas, apostrophes, and periods, the layout makes the website content clearer and easier to access. I realize that you're using like 90% of your brain power just to spell that last name. It must truly be a burden for you.

Do you climb or just post on mp all day?

By Alex Bury
From Ojai, CA
Nov 19, 2013
'Mystical Weapons'
I would like a place set aside to discuss training related injuries as well.