Home - Destinations - iPhone/Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New
Know the location of this area? Show us! We don't know it, but we're working on cool new features that need it!
South facing great for winter climbing on warmer days with sun. In summer better to start in morning and bring bug spray of course. Great collection of climbs from 5.5 to 5.11+. Most routes on the left and middle are accessible from the top so they can be TR'd. To setup TR's on the right side of wall tie into middle anchors and gently traverse right to the next anchors. Sometimes you can downclimb to the ledge other times you might have to go up and over. But highly recommend you tie in at the anchors so as not to slide off.
Same access as Sax Wall.
13 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Diagonals Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Diagonals Wall:
12) Quantum Chaos 5.9 5c 17 VI HVS 5a Sport, 40'
03) Ramp Of Death 5.9+ 5c 17 VI E1 5a R Trad, Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
09) Boltway to Heaven 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
11) Packen Wir Es An!!!! 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 50'
07) Dirty bolts and their done dirt cheap 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
01) Hot German Babe 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
08) Supercalifragalisticexpi-BOLT-adocious 5.10- 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
02) Nick The Wonder Dog 5.11b 6c 23 VIII- E3 5c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
04) Barron Von Mischke 5.11+ 7a 24 VIII E4 6a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 1'
Featured Route For Diagonals Wall
03) Ramp Of Death 5.9+ 5c 17 VI E1 5a R MN : Robinson Park (Sandstone) : ... : Diagonals Wall
SPORTY!!!!! but very very cool ramp. Stay on the ramp to be pure, don't wus out and go to side ledges and climb up. LOOK OUT FOR LEDGE FALLS!!!! as most of climbs on this wall.Rated R: If your belayer is 90lbs and sleepingRated PG: If your belayer is 250lbs,drank coffee and wearing belay glasses I will put in more bolts in 2014 time permits.This use to be a bit runout, but by popular demand I bolt protected the crux. So maybe I should call it "Ramp Of Pain" now. I think ...[more] Browse More Classics in MN
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Midwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic