South facing great for winter climbing on warmer days with sun. In summer better to start in morning and bring bug spray of course. Great collection of climbs from 5.5 to 5.11+. Most routes on the left and middle are accessible from the top so they can be TR'd. To setup TR's on the right side of wall tie into middle anchors and gently traverse right to the next anchors. Sometimes you can downclimb to the ledge other times you might have to go up and over. But highly recommend you tie in at the anchors so as not to slide off.
Same access as Sax Wall.
Browse More Classics in Diagonals Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Diagonals Wall:
12) Quantum Chaos 5.9 Sport, 40 feet
03) Ramp Of Death 5.9+ PG13 Trad, Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50 feet, Grade V
09) Boltway to Heaven 5.10a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50 feet, Grade II
01) Hot German Babe 5.10a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50 feet, Grade II
07) Dirty bolts and their done dirt cheap 5.10a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50 feet
08) Supercalifragalisticexpi-BOLT-adocious 5.10- Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50 feet
02) Nick The Wonder Dog 5.11b Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50 feet, Grade II
Featured Route For Diagonals Wall
03) Ramp Of Death 5.9+ PG13 MN : Robinson Park (Sandstone) : ... : Diagonals Wall
SPORTY!!!!! but very very cool ramp. Stay on the ramp to be pure, don't wus out and go to side ledges and climb up. This use to be a bit runout, but by popular demand I bolt protected the crux. So maybe I should call it "Ramp Of Pain" now. I think this is one of the best 5.9's in the state.This route reminds me a bit of Drilling Experience in Red Wing but a lot longer on the slab....[more] Browse More Classics in MN