|By Gear Co-op
Mar 12, 2013
|Full-Time Position in Data Entry/Catalog Management at climbing and outdoor retailer in Costa Mesa, California. Join a fun and fast-paced company with a great retail store, climbing wall, and rapidly growing online business.
Candidates must be serious outdoor enthusiasts (applicable pursuits include climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, backpacking, etc). If you are not a serious outdoor enthusiast, please do not apply.
Must possess strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented and able to work on your feet and in front of a computer for extended periods of time. STRONG EXCEL SKILLS REQUIRED. General computer and Web proficiency required. Integrity, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and high productivity are a must. We work hard and play hard. Pay ranges from $8-$14/hour depending on experience.
Position will also include:
- Some customer service
- Catalog management and troubleshooting
- Online merchandising
- Other duties as needed including shipping and receiving
- Flexible hours to get out and play or spend time with family
- Great gear discounts (40%-75% off)
- Strong company growth and future potential
- Opportunities for advancement
- Collaborative team environment that respects and appreciates employees!
- Company sponsored Health insurance
Please send a brief statement about yourself and your outdoor endeavors, any related experience, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You MUST include details showing significant outdoor pursuits such as climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, backpacking, etc.