Climbing partner's for September...

By Chapgrubbclimbs
Aug 23, 2014
climbing in the creek
I graduated from CU Boulder in May. I bought a Westfalia and a puppy and am going on an indefinitely long climbing adventure. I have been climbing for 6 years and I do it all (bouldering, sport and trad). I prefer trad climbing though. I lead 5.10a,b,c,d trad comfortably and want to start projecting in the 5.11 trad range. I'll climb any sport route through 5.12c (but not necessarily successfully). I have a full rack and then some. I am seeking climbing partners in the North Eastern states beginning in September. Skill level and gender is rather irrelevant, I'll belay anyone on anything as long as the same stands for me. I was hoping to start up in North Conway, NH on Cathedral early Sept. I won't have a phone until then, but feel free to email me at chapman.grubb@colorado.edu. I'll be hanging out and climbing as much as possible and always trying to make new friends. Hit me up and we can climb hard. Best wishes,

Chap Grubb

By TradShep
From Clovis, California
Aug 25, 2014
Am interested please contact trying to set something up. Will be there the first week of September. Not much of MP'er more of Supertopo guy living out here California my handle is Macronut. Micro and I are kinda famous you've probably heard of us. Always looking for a good time.

By Eli Buzzell
From New Hampshire.
Aug 25, 2014
somewhere in the whites
Hey, I'd be very willing to climb in early September doing trad and following you, or sport, or whatever you're up for as I mostly just love climbing. I should have the 3rd through the 7th available with an interview early on the 4th.

Let me know, this would be sweet.

I now have from the 30th of August into the 7th of September.

By TradShep
From Clovis, California
Aug 25, 2014
Sweet! Do you have a rack? And will narrow down dates and ticks.you can email at adamandniki@comcast.net

By Eli Buzzell
From New Hampshire.
Aug 26, 2014
somewhere in the whites
My rack consists of a set of nuts, set of cams, a set of torque nuts, and some other weird stuff, it is totally climbable, but it's more of a half rack. I'd e-mail you but I can't get into my e-mail when I'm at work.

By Chuck Weber
From S.Portland, ME
Aug 26, 2014
Guys - I'll be free most weekdays in Sept and Oct and looking for partners for as much awesome multi-pitch trad climbing as possible until it's too cold in NH and time to seek rock in warmer places... Sending PMs, so hit me back if interested.
Cheers - Chuck

By Chapgrubbclimbs
Aug 26, 2014
climbing in the creek
sweet. glad to hear such a multitude of responses. i will be heading up to new Hampshire either tomorrow or the next day. i may stop in mass for a night. i am still unsure as to the plan. but i am going to turn my phone on tomorrow for sure. my number is 4256989103. hit me up with a text and your name and climbing availability. i have all the gear so anything you have would be a bonus. i'll probably be looking to climb on friday the 29th at the latest. maybe thursday. let's get our climb on ladies and gentlemen.

chap

ps- anyone know where i could post up and camp for a couple weeks? i have the westy and that's it. just need a place to park where i won't get in trouble.

By Lohan
From Young Harris, GA
Aug 26, 2014
At the top of the first pitch on Primitive Paradox.
If you make your way down to the southeast when it gets too cold hit me up. I've got a full rack and know the area.

By TradShep
From Clovis, California
Aug 26, 2014
Lohan, Punk Wave has been on tick list for 13 years the length of time I've been climbing. Grew up on Southeast stone. You betcha I will. But not likely on this trip.

By Chapgrubbclimbs
Aug 27, 2014
climbing in the creek
^^^^ punk wave looks wicked fun. Not sure if I will be making it quite that far south but Tallulah Gorge. But if I do. I'll know where to find you.

Chap

By alex martin
Aug 27, 2014
I am actually in your same shoes. Im about to take my dog, buy a pull along for my subaru and grab life by the balls. That beibg said ill definately be looking for some climbing buddies all over

By Lohan
From Young Harris, GA
Aug 27, 2014
At the top of the first pitch on Primitive Paradox.
Wow I was skeptical anyone outside of Georgia would even know there was climbing at tallulah gorge. Glad to hear some of you know the quality lines to be had down south!

By TradShep
From Clovis, California
Aug 27, 2014
My first trad lead was Mescaline Daydream.

By Sam Bedell
From Harleysville, PA
Aug 29, 2014
I'm in southeast pa if you're heading that direction, or i'll drive farther if you/anyone wants to hang out for a few days

By alex martin
Aug 29, 2014
Sam Bedell wrote:

Im going to be going on a road trip next month with zero predesigbated stops so if theres some good biukderibg out there i might be down

By Lucas79
From Malden, MA
Aug 31, 2014
I have the 3rd & 4th of Sep off of work and was hoping to climb at Cathedral or Cannon, (or Rumney), for one or both days. There are a bunch of 10's and 11's that I really wanna check out at Cathedral

By Eli Buzzell
From New Hampshire.
Sep 1, 2014
somewhere in the whites
I still need a climbing partner for any day, feel free to shoot me e-mails, I'm willing to do anything.

Chap, I'll text you when I have service, but e-mail is better.