Climbing partner wanted Phoenix area

By Skip12
Nov 24, 2013

Morning everyone I will be in the Phoenix area Nov 21-30th. I am looking for a climbing partner for a couple days of trad and sport. I am experienced and safe. Thanks for considering my request and happy holidays!

By belowfellow
Nov 24, 2013

I am also visiting and am interested in getting out. Let's rap.

By Skip12
Nov 24, 2013

Hey that sounds good. U like to sport and or trad climb? At what grade? Have a day in mind and an area around Phoenix we could hit up?

By belowfellow
Nov 24, 2013

I prefer trad, but will also climb sport. I don't know the area at all, but will be looking into stuff this evening. I am comfortable leading 5.9 trad and 5.10 sport, but can follow stiffer grades. How about you?

By Skip123
Nov 25, 2013

Morning bellewfellow,

I just signed up here yesterday and the site locked me out dt making three posts. Super frustrating.

contact me my main email at craigslistseller1@live.com directly so we can work out the details.

We climb at similar levels. I can lead trad up to 9 comfortably and mid ten sport and follow upper tens low eleven if not to overhung.

I got a AZ. Guidebook last nite at REI and have been climbing several times here in the past. Queens creek, McDowell mtns, the pond/atlantis, pinnacle, and Sedona area I think.

Ur thoughts?

Skip

By Tim Heid
From Scottsdale, AZ
Nov 27, 2013
Entering the crux section. <br /> <br />Photo: M. Rangel

Bump for Skip. I climbed with him for a week last year(both trad & sport) when he was in Phoenix. Really safe climber and a great guy as well. If I wasn't coming off of surgery, I'd head out with 'em for sure.

By Erik Elison
From Ketchikan, Alaska
Nov 29, 2013

I will be in Arizona looking for partners the 29th and 30th if you guys are stil around?

By Peterslug
From Phoenix, AZ
Nov 30, 2013
Going up to take down anchors on Kate's Fault - thin balance stuff on slight slab.

I will be at Pinnacle Peak with a few folks tomorrow 12/01, Erik.