Climbing Partner During month of May

By Brett Winterbottom
From Estes Park, Colorado
Mar 23, 2014

Going to be living the the New River Gorge area during a break from work for an extended period of May. I am open to sport or trad of any level desired just as long as im climbing, im happy. Message me on here for more info if you will be in the area and in need of a partner.

p.s. i will be in the red or T-wall (havent decided yet) during the month of april as well

Thanks, Brett

By 5.samadhi
Mar 23, 2014
me

Brett, when will you be in the Red? I will probably be there late April swinging through for a week or so. If this works with your schedule then of course I'm down for climbing together.

Interested in ANYTHING classic/good but mainly interested in undertow wall.

I'll get on anything though, do not care as long as its good and gets me pumped (shouldnt be too hard at the Red haha).

By Thierry
From Murfreesboro, TN
Mar 24, 2014

Brett: TWall has a lot of closure in April.
www.mountainproject.com/v/the-tennesse-wall-twall-spring-hun>>>

By Brett Winterbottom
From Estes Park, Colorado
Mar 24, 2014

Thanks for the heads up Thierry! Maybe ill just post pone going there until later in may

By Will Nagengast
From St. Louis, mo
Mar 24, 2014

Hey Brett,

A buddy and I will be at the New from May 2ish-May14ish. We'll be on a sport climbing projecting mission, and you're welcome to join in with us if that works with you! Let me know!

Will

By Erick Valler
From flat midwest
Mar 29, 2014

Hey Brett, and Will,

I'll be making my first trip to the New as I return from a wedding on the east coast. Im planning on getting there the evening of May 10th or super early the 11th and leaving probly the evening of the 13th, but am traveling solo. Would love to hook up for some awesome climbing. I'll be bringing all my gear, ready for anything either sport or trad (even bouldering if there're lines not to be missed). I'm a super-safe, super-motivated climber who likes to put in long days, usually finishing the last climb or two with a headlamp, then staying up staring into the campfire and guidebook planning the next day. I'm gonna send each of you a PM as well but I hope we can get things lined up because i'm dying to climb!

Erick

By Josh Nunley
Mar 29, 2014

Hey I'm going to be living at the new permanently as of April 1st so I'll be available to climb most days of the week. Contact me if interested!

By John Lombardi
Mar 30, 2014

The girlfriend and I plan on heading down to the New during may. Doing easier trad and some sport.

We're looking for beta on what the conditions will be like in the new at that time. Not too buggy? Anyone care to comment? Thanks!