Climbing at the Red

By Daniel.
From SLC, Utah
Jul 12, 2013
Anyone up for climbing this Sunday? I lead 5.9 and have rope and rack.

By Kyle Hartung
Jul 16, 2013
I'm thinking about going next friday and saturday, the 26 and 27th. I lead 10/11's sport.

By Daniel.
From SLC, Utah
Jul 16, 2013
I would be up for some climbing that weekend, don't mind belaying a few harder routes if you want to put up a few that are beyond me.

By Kyle Hartung
Jul 18, 2013
I might drive down early next Friday, climb all Friday afternoon, then all day Saturday. I've got a bunch of good crags in mind with lots of 5.8-5.11 (Boneyard, Bruise Bros, Great Wall (Muir Valley), Phantasia) - creature feature is one of the best 5.9's I've ever climbed. Would you want to top rope 10's if I put them up? BTW I'm 32 and have been climbing for about 5-6 years.

By Daniel.
From SLC, Utah
Jul 18, 2013
That sounds good, I can follow tens, but can't be there till Saturday. I'm 23, just started getting outside this summer.

By Kyle Hartung
Jul 19, 2013
Feel free to give me a call and we can set up where to meet, etc. 216-390-0032. Kyle

By JackWeaver
From Tucson, AZ
Jul 21, 2013
Hey Y'all, I'll be there from 24th to the 6th. Lead up to 5.10+ and would be happy to climb down to 5.7 (especially trad routes)

By Daniel.
From SLC, Utah
Jul 21, 2013
Hey Jack and Kyle,
Also heard from a friend of mine that I've climbed with earlier in the summer and I think he will be joining us as well. I would be willing to follow some trad routes as well. How about we all meet at Miguel's friday night/saturday morning?

By Pat Langendorfer
From Morehead, KY
Jul 22, 2013
Route Canal, 5.9  Clear Creek Canyon, CO
Alright Daniel,
You convinced me. I'll bring the trad rack and lead some 7's and 8's. I can be down there Saturday morning, and I'll meet you in the parking lot of whichever area you want to start climbing.

By Pat Langendorfer
From Morehead, KY
Jul 22, 2013
Route Canal, 5.9  Clear Creek Canyon, CO
I'll be able to climb all day Saturday and pretty much all day Sunday. The office takes priority after that, though.
I'm happy to climb trad like I mentioned, and sport up to the low 10's. Any location is good for me. Maybe Phantasia Saturday and Muir Sunday to try to beat the crowds?
419-575-0695

By Kyle Hartung
Jul 22, 2013
Phantasia and Muir are my thoughts exactly. I have my eyes on Twinkie - we'll see what happens, one look and I might back down. Muir - boneyard, bruise bros, lots of walls with 5.7-5.11.12. Good stuff to choose from. One other guy might come down with me, too. I'll be there all day Sat for sure.

By Hunter Gvo
From Birmingham, Michigan
Jul 22, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm coming down on Wednesday and am looking for people to climb with. I climb a little trad and lead sport up to 11 but want to get on some 12's, thought about twinkie, to see what happens. I will also be staying at miguels.

By Daniel.
From SLC, Utah
Jul 23, 2013
hey Folks,
I'm down for any crag you guys want to visit. I will be at Miguel's late friday night.

By Kyle Hartung
Jul 24, 2013
We'll also get there late friday night, maybe 11 or 12. Let's all meet up behind miguel's saturday morning maybe 7 or 8? Phantasia sounds good to start, then maybe move to muir? lots of choices.

By Kyle Hartung
Jul 25, 2013
It looks like I can now get to the Red around 1pm on Friday, tomorrow. Will any of you guys be climbing that afternoon that I can meet up with? Otherwise I'll start Saturday and meet you at Miguel's.