Chicken Wall Rock Climbing
BETA PHOTO: The Clock Tower. Chicken Wall is on the lower lef...
The Chicken Wall is on the left side of the Clock Tower. There are a number of fun 5.10 to 5.11 face routes here.
Routes from left to right:
1. Chicken Delight 10b, 1p, 50', 7 bolts. Leftmost route on the crag.
2. Rubber Chicken 10c/d, 1p, 50', 7 bolts.
3. Chicken Lips 11-, 1p, 40', 5 bolts.
4. Alfa Chick 11+, 1p, 45', 6 bolts.
5. Chicken Hawk 9, 1p, 45', 6 bolts.
6. Daddy Blocker 10, 1p, 45', 7 bolts. Bulging face. Where the trail meets the crag.
7. Mommy Blocker 9, 1p, 35', 5 bolts.
8. Wessel In The Chicken Coop 9+, 1p, 35', 5 bolts. Near old industrial bolts.
Take a right at the aqueduct trail, then follow a trail up left to the crag. You'll arrive near the route Daddy Blocker.
Climbing Season For the The Clock Tower area.
Weather station 2.1 miles from here
8 Total Climbing Routes
['4 Stars',0],['3 Stars',0],['2 Stars',5],['1 Star',3],['Bomb',0]
Classic Climbing Routes in Chicken Wall
Browse More Rock Climbing Classics in Chicken Wall
Mountain Project's determination of the classic, most popular, highest rated climbing routes for Chicken Wall:
Featured Route For Chicken Wall
Rubber Chicken 5.10c 6b 20 VII 20 E2 5b CO
: Boulder Canyon
: ... : Chicken Wall
This is located on 'The Chicken Wall' of the 'Clock Tower'. Locate this route by walking uphill (left) to the second last set of bolts, just uphill past a dirty corner/groove system. Climb the face with sloping holds on great feet, past 7 bolts to the anchor, may be a little reachy for some but overall quite an enjoyable route. ...[more] Browse More Classics in CO