Announcing the new Golden Cliffs (aka North Table Mountain) guidebook!!!

By Ben Schneider
From Westminster, CO
Mar 30, 2008
Ben Schneider
I have just finished the manuscript for a new Golden Cliffs guidebook! Expect to see this comprehensive, full color photography guidebook in shops early this fall. I've climbed 100% of the routes there in an effort to make the book as accurate as possible. However, I'm still looking for FA info that hasn't already been posted here. Also, if you've got any great action photos you think might be a good addition to the book, send 'em my way. Let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

By ScottieB
Apr 3, 2008
I've got some good photos of NTM at scottborger.com/gallery.php?ga...

Let me know if you're interested in using any of them.

By Jeremy Hakes
From Golden, Colorado
Apr 15, 2008
Me from the summit of Like Heaven.
Nice work! Looking forward to the guidebook! Re-post when it is available, please. :)

Jeremy

By kirra
Apr 15, 2008
Credits: Marty TwoBulls m2bulls.com  indiancountry...
Ben Schneider wrote:

hey Ben good luck on getting it all together!

It would be great if you could also include a few shots of some of the elusive wildlife that I've heard frequent the area... deer, dwarfs, Coors-bellys etc.

By Tzilla Rapdrilla
Apr 15, 2008
Ben,

I did quite a few of the first ascents at Table Mtn. If you would like some info, let me know.

Tod

By ScottieB
Apr 20, 2008
A few more shots from 5.8 Stemwide (The Big Dihedral) here:

scottborger.com/images/large/D...

By coop
From Glenwood Springs, CO
Apr 21, 2008
Indian Creek Climbing
Looking forward to the new guidebook. I think the format and content of the new Clear Creek guidebook is great and if you can pattern the N. Table one in a similar fashion it is sure to be a success.

By Adam Berger
Apr 21, 2008
Rebuffat's Arete on Rewritten
I met Ben at north table at the winterfest area on saturday. Really nice guy, very knowledgeable about the area and willing to share route info. He was fact-checking the new guidebook (w/ the co-author I believe), I'm sure it'll be welcomed update from the Hubbel guidebook. Thanks for the effort guys.