Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New - School of Rock
Login with Facebook
What do you call THAT grip?

Id# 106427136,  Dimensions: 750 x 1000 - View full size 
Comments on Photo Add Comment
By Richard Fernandez
From: Flagstaff, AZ
Dec 3, 2009

That's everyone's favorite, ss-super bomber; the back-handed reverse gaston! Rare and coveted.

By Timmy! Tormey
From: Fakeville, USA
Jul 13, 2012

It looks kind of like a reverse ham hock from underneath. Maybe a grundle hock?

By TomCaldwell
From: Clemson, S.C.
Sep 17, 2012


By Colin Cox
Jan 24, 2013

Cradle Hock?

By susan peplow
From: Joshua Tree
Dec 7, 2013

Whatever it's called it looks awkward!!!

Photo 3 of 5
Avg Score   5.0 from 3 votes
Your Score   

What do you call THAT grip?

Submitted By: Colin Cox on May 9, 2009
On this route:
Bobcat Martini (5.12c 7b+ 27 IX- 27 E6 6b )